The internet provides millions of potential solutions, some are sound and proven, some are not. To help you filter out the bad from the good solutions, Learning Foundations put together a list of valuable resources for parents, teachers, and anyone else trying to help a struggling child.Please bookmark this resources page and refer to it often.
- “Overcoming Dyslexia” by Sally Shaywitz
- “At Wit’s End” by Jill Stowell
- “The Dyslexic Advantage” by Brock and Fernette Eide
- “A Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future” by Daniel Pink
- “Proust and the Squid: The Story and Science of the Reading Brain” by Maryanne Wolf
Attend our FREE Parent Information Seminar or Webinar and finally get your questions answered.
JOIN US and other parents who are ready to end their children’s pain, frustration and embarrassment of living with learning challenges.
Sign Up by clicking on the button below and filling out the form OR give us a call at 1-844-TX-LEARN to tell us about your child.